‘Booking’ shall mean a period for which the Client has committed to the Hire.
‘Deposit’ a £100.00 non-refundable payment (deposit) is required to hold any date and should be paid at the time of booking.
‘Client’ is the individual who has organised the Hire and is responsible for the payment of the Hire.
‘Driver’ is the vehicle chauffeur.
‘Guests’ are any individuals accompanying the Client and his/her invitees.
‘Hire’ is the contract between Classic Mustang Hire and the Client for the Hire of a vehicle, incorporating these terms and conditions.
‘Reservation’ is a Hire where a deposit has been paid to hold a date, but the remaining balance has not yet been paid.
‘Vehicle’ is the vehicle featured on www.classicmustanghire.co.uk
1. The responsibility for any damage to the Vehicle by the Client or their Guests shall solely rest on the Client. It is an express condition of the hire that the Client accepts this responsibility. All damage, however caused, to the inside or outside of the Vehicle, including that caused by a third party following incitement by the Client or his Guests, shall be the responsibility of the Client. The Company can choose whom it wishes to make the necessary repairs, and the retail cost of said repairs shall be paid for by the Client.
2. The car is chauffeur driven only. No self-drive is allowed by the Client or their Guests.
3. We accept no responsibility for any belongings of the Client or their Guests that may be left in the Vehicle subsequent to the Hire. Furthermore the Client indemnifies the Company from any such responsibility and undertakes to advise all Guests.
4. We do not accept any liability from any material or personal damages of the Client or any of their Guests.
5. There is no smoking or eating/drinking in the vehicle. The cost of repair of damage to the Vehicle caused by a breach of this policy, including the cost of a valet, shall rest with the Client.
6. All passengers are required to wear seatbelts. All passengers must be over 12 years in age or at least 135cm tall. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
7. The maximum number of passengers allowed in the vehicle is three.
8. The Driver will not exceed the speed limit at any time.
9. A £100.00 deposit payment will be required at the time of reservation. Deposits are non-refundable. The remaining balance must be paid in full by the Client 1 calendar month prior to the event. Payments may be made by cheque or online Bank Transfer, please ask for details.
10. It is the Clients responsibility to ensure there is adequate travel time to and from destinations. The client must also provide contact details which will be valid prior to, and on the day of the hire.
11. No guarantees can be made in terms of time, the reliability of the Vehicle or indeed events that are outside the direct control of the Driver such as traffic congestion or road works. Classic Mustang Hire accepts no liability, nor responsibility for the consequences of such an occurrence.
12. No responsibility will be accepted for adverse weather which prevents the completion of the Hire. Classic Mustang Hire accepts no liability, nor responsibility for the consequences of such an occurrence. The position of the convertible roof – either lowered or raised cannot be guaranteed and will be at the discretion of the Driver.
13. If our vehicle is not available to complete the hire we will first attempt to find a replacement vehicle. If ultimately the hire cannot be completed for whatever reason, the deposit and hire charges will be returned in full to the Client. Classic Mustang Hire accepts no liability, nor responsibility for the consequences of such an occurrence.
14. Any Hire may be refused without explanation or reason.
15. Cancellation of bookings must be made in writing (not email) and must be signed, the signature being the same of that on the booking form. Any cancellations made within ten weeks prior to the wedding will be charged at the full rate. Cancellations outside this period will result in loss of deposit. Postponements are deemed as cancellations and will be treated in the same way, however we will attempt to accommodate any revised date but cannot guarantee this.
16. The Client agrees that photographs or videos can be taken at the wedding/event for use on the Classic Mustang Hire website or for promotional material. If the Client shall object to this, the Client must advise at the time of booking.
17. Classic Mustang Hire recommends that you are covered by independent wedding insurance, which includes coverage relating to the use of wedding hire vehicles.
Please note that Classic Mustang Hire reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
Bookings are accepted on the basis that the client understands and accepts the above terms and conditions of contract, and payment of the deposit signifies such acceptance.